Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sleeping soundly at night......

Well, my mascara worries are now over! Finally, I can sleep soundly! Now, you can sleep soundly too. I know you have been concerned about this for me. :) But I want you to know that a friend recommended "Lash Blast" to me by Cover Girl (thanks, Brenda!), and so far, long lashes abound!! Today is my first day of trying it out. Sometimes, it takes a little while for a new mascara to perform. It seems my eyelashes have to get accustomed to something new, as if the mascara must prove itself first before they are willing to cooperate. Anyway, if you are burdened by short, stubby lashes, give it a try. If it doesn't work well for you, there is always "Hottie" brand, as my friend Toby suggested.....but I couldn't find it anywhere. :)

Post a Comment