Saturday, July 5, 2008

Book Nook


As stated many times before, you know that I have "book issues." I don't even want to get help for it. I am comfortable in my psychosis. When I find a good author, I get so excited....as if I have discovered gold, or a cure for adult acne. So for those of you who are looking for a great book to devour this summer while you are on vacation, I have an excellent suggestion for you. Try Brandilyn Collin's Violet Dawn. This is a page turner...the kind of book you want to read and do nothing else. The kind of book that allows the laundry to remain undone, the cat to remain unfed, and your family reintroducing themselves when you finally close the back cover. I am looking for ways to sneak away from my responsibilities just to see how this thing ends. It is so suspenseful, and surprisingly, it is written by a Christian author. What I am most thrilled about is that Violet Dawn is Book 1 in the Kanner Lake Series. That means there are 3 more books awaiting me when I finish this one!! Oh glorious day!!!!!

Post a Comment