Thursday, September 18, 2008

Will you follow me?

OK...so this question doesn't carry the kind of magnitude and sacrifice that Jesus was implying when He said to "take up your cross daily and follow Me." But Blogspot is offering this new "gadget" where you can now easily "follow" my blog and become a "fan." The feature lets readers publicly subscribe to my blog and adds a Reading List to my Blogger Dashboard so readers can stay updated with the blogs they follow. Here's a question I am sure you all are asking:

How do I become a Follower of your awesome blog?
One of the easiest ways is click on the "Follow this Blog" link under the "Followers" widget on the right hand side of the page,. Most of you are more technically savy then me, so you shouldn't have a problem with this. If you do, let me know. I will get my "tech support" hot on it! That is my "no money back guarantee."

Special thanks to my 3 followers!!! I didn't even ask, and you just showed up one day!! Thanks for your support!!! YOU SO ROCK!!!!

Post a Comment