Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily Samplings of David


I am so excited!!!! Monday morning, I am starting my new "David" 90 Day Journal/Journey with Beth Moore. I have been anticipating this ever since I purchased the book, but I needed to wait until I finished "Whispers of Hope." If you have never encountered Beth Moore before, you are so in for a treat. She is a primo Bible teacher who is abundantly used by God to make the Bible come alive for her "students." If you would like to join me starting Monday, pick up a copy of "David" at any Lifeway Bookstore. I would be honored if you joined me. I must tell you, I will be taking this at my own pace. Sometimes I have time for it, and sometimes I don't. Just being honest. But I thought it would be fun to at least have a few who "knew" what I was talking about when I HAD to blog about something I was learning about through the journal. Are you game??? Come on!! You know you want to!!! Dig deep! You will love it!

Side Note: An "old" friend of mine from the great state of Oklahoma is joining me on this one too. Hi Amy!! Good to have you aboard. :)

Post a Comment