Sunday, November 9, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover


I have made some changes to my blog this week. Sometimes I get bored with the look of my blog, and want to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Just like Faith loves to move the furniture around in her bedroom....so must I change some things around on my blog. It is critically important. :)

1) New blog background- Gregg thinks it is too busy. Sister can't see it on her computer for some reason. Hopie thinks it's cool. You win some, you lose some. If only the election had been this easy.

2) Comments viewed on the side of blog- Nice touch, but will it prohibit people from making comments?? Hope not.

3) Live feed- Indicates where viewers of the blog are when looking at the site. This is pretty cool, I think.

Although these changes were very easy to implement, I was pretty proud I could do it myself. Doesn't take much, does it????

Post a Comment