Saturday, June 21, 2008

One of these things is not like the others



The girls are safe and sound in Michigan now, and I am breathing a sigh of relief. ("Thank you, Father for safe travel!! We talked a lot about this yesterday, didn't we, God?") They are closer to home, and are in familiar territory. There is something incredibly comforting about that. Today, Gregg heads for Michigan as well, but for a completely different reason. He is doing some training there for work, and will be about 3 hours from the girls. So....if you are doing the math, you are realizing that the Hestermomma is being left behind in the Buckeye State. WHAT WILL I DO???? This is so strange for me!!! I can't think of another time this has happened. You are probably thinking, "How wonderful!! Think of all the things you could get accomplished." I can think of one thing I am certain to accomplish....loneliness. Woh is me.....

Post a Comment