Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friendship-Part 2


My friendship entry a few days ago is generating some interesting discussions behind the scenes at hesterfamily@insight.rr.com . Some thoughts and feelings regarding friendships are just too personal to use in the blog's "comment" section, so I have been very grateful for the level of sharing you have been willing to do with me via email. It has been both encouraging and insightful. While none of us seem to have solid answers to many of the questions posed in the "friendship" post, it is obvious that it is something you have been thinking about too.


After reading and listening to what you have had to say re: your own friendships, I would like to extend this question to you....as it is something I have been asking myself.


Are you a pursuer......or a pursuee? In other words, if you would like to get to know someone better, how often do you ask her to do something? Are you an initiator or are you waiting for the opportunity to come to you?


Just some food for thought for all of us.

Post a Comment