Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lil' Book Nook







For those of you still blessed with K-2 graders at home, I thought you might enjoy knowing that Doreen Cronin's "Diary of a Fly" just came out recently. Doreen is great, because she is one of a few authors who always leaves a little humorous treat for the adults while they are reading her books to children. Her previous books, "Diary of a Worm" and "Diary of a Spider" are big hits amongst this age group as well. And I must be honest.....even though my girls are way too old for this book, we read it before bed the other night and laughed ourselves silly on one particular page with a frog on it. Very fun book!! Probably won't look at a fly the same way. If only I could attach a cute bow to the next annoying one I find flying through my house. Maybe then, I might not be searching for the fly swatter. :)

Post a Comment