Saturday, August 11, 2007

Outside my comfort zone

For a long while, I have been toying with the idea of having my own blog page. But each time I thought about it, I would talk myself out of it, reserving the right for those who were more hip and computer savvy than me. However, lately I feel like there is so much I would like to write about...so much on my heart and mind...I just need the "write" :) forum to do it in. I have played around with writing since I was "knee high to a grasshopper." Back in those days, you had to be a published writer to ever have your voice "heard." I am grateful for the opportunity to experiment with this creative "path of prose" and hope that you will enjoy it as well. Maybe this blog page will only serve as God's tool to allow my heart's expression to be exposed only to myself. I have no expectations (hard to believe) and will just see where it takes me.

Post a Comment