Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Creation of God?




As I walk further on this journey with God, my appreciation for His creations has changed dramatically. When I was young, I could visit the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee, catch a glimpse of Lake Michigan, without a hint of admiration for the Creator. Yesterday, Faith found this "whatever it is" in the backyard on the way back from the creek. After all the screaming and shrieking was over (by yours truly), I couldn't imagine what God was thinking, when He created this one. I say that most respectfully, of course. :)


**Side note- Unfortunately, the size and scale of this thing is lost in the picture. It is literally the size of a small hot dog in length and circumference. The yellow and blue "spikes" have little black "whiskers" coming out of them. Attractive, isn't he?


**Another side note- After seeing this creature, no one (and I mean NO ONE!) wants to venture in the backyard anymore. Hopefully, that will change.

Post a Comment