Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Here, there, and everywhere" with the Beatles

WARNING: You will probably need to be a fan of the Beatles to even remotely enjoy this blog entry. If you find yourself asking "Who are the Beatles?," (you're kidding, right?) then come back later, when I write about something else. :)



You may remember me sharing with you a few entries back about a church in IN that is communicating the story of Jesus' birth through specific Beatles tunes this Christmas. Already generating a lot of internet interest (both positive and negative) before the series has even started, staff members at Granger Community Church decided to share their promo for the series on some of their blog pages. I thought I would share it with you as well. Will this "Beatles-Church" combo create a "Hard Day's Night" for GCC this Christmas? Only time will tell if they will be singing "I Should Have Known Better" or "I Feel Fine" afterwards. If you are interested in listening to the podcast yourself, after December 2, go to www.gccwired.com

Sidenote:

I got to thinking about some other Beatles' titles they could have chosen that might have worked as well.

Got to get YOU into my life



I call YOUR name



THE Word



When I get HOME



YOU really got a hold on me



Searchin'

Can you think of any others?

Post a Comment